Move-In Ready Colonial in Pristine Condition with 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms on an Out Parcel with No CPRA. Covered Front Porch, Fenced-in Rear Deck and Stone Rear Patio. Brand New Hardwood Plank Floors Throughout Most of the Main Level. Ceramic Tile in Foyer, Hallway and Kitchen. Granite Countertops in Kitchen. Complete Kitchen Remodel in 2014. Family Room w/Wood-Burning Fireplace & Heatilator. Track Lighting. Glassed-In Sunroom with HVAC. Freshly Painted Exterior and Interior. Master Bedroom with Lighted Walk-In Closet. New Carpet & Padding throughout the Upper Level and Finished Area of Lower Level. Cedar Lined Closet on Lower Level. Radon Reduction Venting System. Gas Heat and Hot Water. New HVAC System Installed in 2010. Ceiling Fans. All Windows Upgraded to Pella in 2012. Original Interior Piping and Piping Connected to Street has been Replaced. Conveying with Washer/Dryer and Additional Refrigerator. Large 1-Car Garage w/Auto Opener and 2-Car Driveway. Roof Last Replaced in 2001. Gutter Covers. Beautifully Landscaped. Within Walking Distance to the King s Contrivance Village Center.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,564 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Stove, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- Double Pane
- 1. Heatilator, Brick, Mantle, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price