GORGEOUS 5 bedroom, 3 full bath, 2 half bath home with over 5,200+ square feet set at the end of a cul-de-sac in Meadowbrook Estates. There are so many upgrades and unique features to list that start with the bright 2-story foyer with hardwood floors and Paladian window, formal separate dining room with trey ceiling and custom molding, living room also with crown molding, private office has built-in shelving and more custom moldings, then enter the VERY open and large great room with soaring 2-story ceilings, Paladian windows with new remote control blinds, gas fireplace and surround sound speakers, kitchen complete with hardwood floors, granite counters, kitchen island, stainless appliances including a new induction cooktop with convection oven (2019), built-in microwave, refrigerator (2019), dishwasher (2016), touchless faucet (2019), and pantry. Attached is the sunny Florida room surrounded by windows that has an exit out to the new Trex deck with new lighting and wired for outdoor speakers, great stone patio with custom surround stone wall. Outside you will also find the Pergola with Nicolock concrete pavers and is wired for electric, and plenty of storage with the Amish built shed (2018) and the entire deck has storage underneath as well. The backyard is also fully fenced with a 6 foot attractive fence (2015). The main level also has a separate laundry room right off of the kitchen. On the upper level you will find 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and brand new luxury vinyl flooring (2019). The primary bedroom is huge and has a ceiling fan and very generously sized walk-in closet and en suite bathroom that is complete with a corner tub, brand new waterfall faucets, new lighting and double vanity. The lower level is finished and has another bedroom that could be a 2nd primary bedroom with an attached luxury bathroom (2016) that has another corner bathtub, double vanity with Corian top & separate water closet. The lower level also has a 2nd laundry area (2019), projector and motorized movie screen, walkup exit to the backyard, a separate room for hobbies or crafts AND a soundproof music studio (check out the photos). Don't miss the 2-car garage with MyQ remote garage door opener (2019), and ceiling storage racks. There is zoned heating and cooling (AC 2016), ethernet cable throughout, LED lighting throughout, surround sound in the lower and main level, Ecobee wifi thermostats, Ring doorbell, and exterior cameras! All of this and set at the end of a cul-de-sac in a great location for commuters and close to shopping and restaurants! Check out the virtual tour! Offer Deadline of Monday, March 1st at 12:00pm.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/2 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water
5,266 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Appliance Center, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price