We are proud to present this all brick stately home in the desirable Quarterfield neighborhood inEllicott C ity! The foyer is inviting and impressive and greets you with a beautiful windingstaircase. Arched doorways lead to a lovely living room and spacious dining room featuring crownmolding, chair railing and wainscoting . A two-story family room with lots of windows and a gasfireplace compliments the first level. The main level formal library features beautiful built-ins.Huge kitchen with lovely wood cabinetry and granite counters plus a center island with gascooktop. Light and airy kitchen windows overlook gorgeous deck and backyard. The upper levelmaster suite has a sophisticated tray ceiling, large walk in closets, superb garden luxury bath withsoaking tub and large separate shower and double vanity. An overlook to the two-story familyroom leads to the other three upper level bedrooms. You will find a fifth bedroom and full bath inthe lower level walk out basement. Huge finished lower level with space for a billiards table, asecond gas fireplace and television area in this daylight basement. Quality and class abound inthis home! Make an appointment now!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Well
5,468 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price