An expansive gourmet kitchen flowing into the great room featuring a bright, private study invites you into the Hemlock single-family home. This gorgeous 4-6 bedroom home is ideal for large families or for those looking for plenty of space. The well-crafted floorplan includes traditional dining, a bright breakfast area, and dual walk-in closets off the primary suite. Unique options include a covered deck, a spacious second-floor loft or 5th bedroom, and an oversized rec room with an optional 6th bedroom. ** This is a to-be-built home and photos are of a similar completed home. Final pricing dependent on the options selected. Please meet with an onsite agent for delivery times.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial, Traditional
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Shake, Shingle, Vinyl Siding
Septic, Public Sewer
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Energy Star
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished
- Main Level Entry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Shakes, Vinyl, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price