Beautifully Renovated (2 Car Garage) Ranch Style Home perfectly situated on a large lot in sought after Ellicott City. With over 2,500 Finished Square Feet, this home features Wood Floors and Crown Molding throughout the main level * Open main level floor plan with a cozy Family/Dining Room combo and Stone Fireplace Surround * Renovated Kitchen with Granite Counters, Custom Cabinets, Backsplash and Stainless Steel Appliances * 3 Main Level Bedrooms and Renovated Full Bathroom * Fully Finished Basement with 2 additional Bedrooms (with egress) and Renovated Full Bathroom, Large Recreation Room and Wet Bar perfect for entertaining * Cat 5 Hardwired throughout * Screened-in Porch leads to an awesome large level lot featuring an In-Ground Pool. Ideal location with easy access to many major commuting routes like 108, 29, 32, 70, 40, Fort Meade, NSA, DC, Baltimore. GreatSchools Ratings... Elem=9, Middle=10, High= 10. Hurry and schedule your appointment before it's gone!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price