Come fall in love with your new home!!! This custom built, stately fully bricked home on a premium lot nestled in its own semi-private circle, facing an established island of Cherry Blossom trees. The two-story center foyer opens to a magnificent, grand, open floor plan great for entertaining and spaciousness with 9' ceilings on all 3 levels. Admire the beautiful box wainscoting, chair rail and crown moldings in the bright and expansive dining room and living room with Palladium windows. The butlerâs pantry features a stainless-steel sink and travertine backsplash accented with glass mosaic tiles, puck lights, granite countertop and sizable display cabinets. The gourmet eat-in kitchen appointed with sleek stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, 42â cabinets, island, breakfast bar, double wall self-cleaning ovens, 5 burner glass cooktop, built-in microwave, travertine and glass mosaic tile backsplash is highlighted with undercabinet puck lights, double stainless-steel sinks, and reverse osmosis water. The kitchen opens to the family room which is great for everyday comfortable living and features beautiful 18â soaring coffered ceiling, recessed lighting, floor-to-ceiling brick gas fireplace with brick hearth and mantle and 5 built-in Bose surround sound speakers. A double door entry opens to the Impressive first floor ownerâs suite, with gas marble fireplace to keep cozy for the coming winter. tray ceiling and 2 large walk-in closets. The ensuite bath is designed with comfort-height granite counters, large walk-in shower with glass doors and Jacuzzi whirlpool tub. The upper level adorns 3 large bedrooms with a breathtaking view from the bridge overlooking the picturesque family room, foyer and the beautiful front exterior. One bedroom can be used as an auxiliary ownerâs bedroom with its own private bath with Corian countertops and walk-in closet. The hall bathroom features double sinks, Corian countertops and a separate door opens to a full bath. The lower level features an incredible, open recreation room with 9' ceilings, sliding glass door to exterior which is great for entertaining in the reclusive yard and a large walk-in closet. The large private bonus room is ideal for a home office or gym with 2 double closets. Bedroom is adjacent to a full bath. Tremendous storage area can also provide great functional use. The exterior is professionally landscaped with landscape lighting and underground sprinklers. Deck and gazebo designed for comfortable outdoor dining and entertainment with beautiful tree-line privacy screening. This is one of a kind outstanding property close to all shopping and easy access to 795 and 695, yet tucked away in a special enclave! Easy walk to your favorite coffee shop, restaurants and Trader Joe's. The Woodholme Reserve HOA is for the maintenance of the common grounds only. There is open space across from this property and a beautiful English garden within the community.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front
5,491 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Richmond American Homes
Underground, Cable TV
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer, Electric Dryer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Poured, Heated, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Full
- Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Marble, Fireplace Screen, Brick, Mantle, Heatilator.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard, Atrium. Premium, Landscaping, Cul-De-Sac, Interior, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price