Enjoy the many updates in this lovely home with a welcoming front porch! New siding, shutters and windows can be found while the inside has beautiful wide plank hardwood flooring in the huge living room with bay window. It's open to the renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and upgraded cabinetry and counters. There are two bedrooms along with a renovated full bathroom also on the main level. Upstairs is a blank slate that can be completed however you wish - with its ample square footage. The lower level is also finished with an extra bedroom, family room, laundry and storage. Outside, you'll find more entertaining space with a two-tier covered deck and fenced rear yard with garden. There is plenty of off-street parking as well.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,618 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
PARKVILLE MIDDLE & CENTER OF TECHNOLOGY
PARKVILLE HIGH & CENTER FOR MATH/SCIENCE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dryer, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s)
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Atrium. Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price