Welcome to 6319 Young Buck Circle! This beautiful home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Columbia's sought-after Kendall Ridge community and is perfectly situated on an incredible lot backing to expansive open space. The main floor offers a light-filled open layout with gleaming hardwood floors, crown molding, renovated kitchen with granite counters, custom backsplash, and stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinet space, cozy sunken family room with gas fireplace and built-in bookshelves, main level laundry room. French doors open to a private screened-in four-season porch perfect for entertaining. The upper level features a large owner's suite with renovated bathroom and 3 additional large bedrooms with renovated hall bath. The lower level features a recreation room, a potential 5th bedroom, and a large storage room. The home is part of the Columbia Association, which offers discounted membership to tons of amenities (pools, gyms, golf, and more). Easy access to major commuting routes (Rt.29/32/95/175) and conveniently located to Baltimore and Washington. Just 15-20 minutes to BWI/ MARC/ Ft. Meade/NSA. Don't wait to see this one!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
0.27 Acres |Y Sq. Ft.
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
3,648 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Y, Case by Case Basis
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout, Heated, Full
- Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Screened-in, Porch, Patio, Deck
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Trees.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price