Welcome to this rarely available contemporary nestled on a quiet cul de sac backing to trees offering stylish updates throughout. Unique cathedral ceilings and oversized windows fill the home with light. Interior features include a completely renovated kitchen with granite/ceramic tile and a breakfast bar. The cozy family room just off the kitchen has an entire wall of built-ins with granite and a gas fireplace. As second floor loft overlooks the living room with cathedral ceilings, wide plank hardwood flooring and huge windows. There are four bedrooms (two with balconies) and the Master Suite has a gas fireplace, renovated bath, walk-in closet and a hidden storage area/craft room (7x11). The large basement rec room area (16x28) is fully finished and freshly painted. Three sliders (from dining room, kitchen and family room) connect to the deck, patio and trees. All offers will be considered on Sunday 5/16 at 8PM. Send to the alternate agent.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,358 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Village Of Oakland Mills
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price