The Pines of Dickinson...a community noted for its distinctive design and lush wooded environment. Natural wood and brick siding, expansive deck overlooking treed open space let you live with nature. Spacious, flowing floor plan , wood burning fireplace , thoughtful separation of living and sleeping areas. SELLER IS OFFERING $5,000 BUYER CREDIT. Carefree condo living with easy access to jogging and biking pathways, the neighborhood swimming pool, and the Kings Contrivance Village Center. Freshly painted, with hardwood floors, a newly refurbished fireplace, this spacious condo can accommodate multiple uses. Relax on the spacious deck, enjoy ample parking, easy access to Columbia's many attractions and also to major commuter routes. Unique and compelling. Fireplace box replaced, new sliding glass door on order.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Wood Siding, Cedar Exterior, Brick Veneer
936 sq. ft
The Pines At Dickinson
Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Lighted, Private, Unassigned.
- Wood, Cedar, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Library, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Bike Trail, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Golf Course Membership Available, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price