A Custom Contemporary Split Level Home nestled on a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac in one of Columbia's most sought after neighborhoods... Clemens Crossing. This beautiful home has been lovingly maintained and updated by Original Owners and is perfectly situated on a (Hard to Find) Half Acre Lot with mature trees. With approximately 3,000 Square Feet, this home offers a unique open layout with lots of natural light. Features include Fresh Paint, New Carpet and Hardwood Floors. Renovated Gourmet (Eat-In) Kitchen with Corian Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Cooktop and Double Wall Oven, Butler Pantry and Wine Fridge. Large Dining/Living Room Combo with Cathedral Ceilings and Skylights, Cozy wood burning fireplace and Double Sliding Doors which lead to an expansive deck overlooking a large rear yard perfect for playing and entertaining. Master Suite with walk-in-closet and Renovated Master Bathroom. Good sized Upper Level Second and Third Bedrooms and Renovated Hall Bathroom. An above grade lower level offers a large Recreation Room with slider to rear yard, 4th Bedroom with Full Egress and Full Bathroom and Laundry Room. Bonus second lower level basement with Play Room/Storage. Perfect location centrally located just minutes from all kinds of shopping, restaurants, bike/walking trails, lakes, parks, golf courses, pools, gyms and the Hickory Ridge Village Center. The HOA Fee is for the Columbia Association which offers discounted membership to tons of amenities (pools, gyms, golf and more). Quick access to Rt.29//32/100/95/295 and conveniently located to both Baltimore and Washington.Just 15-20 minutes to Ft. Meade/NSA, 25 minutes to Baltimore, 35-40 minutes to DC. Great location for commuters!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
3,054 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Fiber Optics, Cable TV, Underground
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Premium, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Golf Course Membership Available, Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price