***Offer Deadline Sunday, May 2nd, 6:00 PM *** This is a must-see!!! Pristine, well maintained and move-in-ready. This beautiful home is perfectly situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in Columbia's Village of Owen Brown. Super convenient location just minutes away from multiple shopping centers/grocery stores, Restaurants, Merriwether, Lake Elkhorn, Bike/walking trails, Tot-lots, Parks, Pools, Gyms, and more. With 3,000 finished square feet, this home offers ample natural light and spacious rooms. The main level features fresh paint and new vinyl plank flooring, a Huge Eat-in Kitchen with large windows, Ample 42" Cabinets, Corian Countertops, Custom Backsplash, Newer Appliances, Cooktop, and Wall Oven. Entertain family and friends with the cozy sunken family room with brick fireplace, Large living/second family room just off the Dining Room which has large windows overlooking the beautiful back yard. The upper level features an Owner's suite with a newly renovated bathroom and 3 very large additional bedrooms with a newly renovated hall bathroom. Finished walk-out lower level with large recreation room and large storage/utility/laundry room with shelving. Other updates include brand new roof (2021), Retaining wall (2018), Windows and Sliders (2017), Gutters and Siding (2017), Water Heater (2017). Exterior features a 1 Car Carport/Garage which leads to a large tiled patio with an incredible view of the fantastic back yard backing to trees and open space (Perfect for Entertaining). The home is part of the Columbia Association, which offers discounted membership to tons of amenities (pools, gyms, golf and more). Easy access to major commuting routes (Rt.29/32/95/175) and conveniently located to Baltimore and Washington. Just 15-20 minutes to BWI/ MARC/ Ft. Meade/NSA. Don't wait to see this one!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Other Construction, Vinyl Siding
3,000 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Village Of Owen Brown
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Partial, Workshop
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Other
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Private, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Pool Mem Avail, Golf Course Membership Available
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price