Gorgeous and well appointed updates and renovations accompany this Lyndwood Manor brick home. Backs to woods. 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms and over 4000 sq feet in total. The sellers have taken extreme care and pride in this well maintained home. Most recently in 2020 whole house carpeted, 2019 the sellers have refinished the beautiful hardwood floors that just gleam of new; in 2018 a kitchen renovation that included new cabinets, granite counter tops, larger island and wall pantry, new windows, roof and gutters. Other updated and newer renovations include; hot water heater, primary bathroom with heated floors and the upstairs hall bath remodel, Newer HVAC 2016. Other updates and amenities to the home include stamped concrete, gas fireplace, Trex deck and professionally landscaped. The main floor flows well with a living room, office , powder room, expanded family room and a peaceful morning room with views of the woods that the home backs to. The upper level has 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The lower level has an office, living area, storage room, other room and a full bathroom. Move In Ready!! Convenient to shopping , restaurants and commuter routes. See Virtual Tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,298 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price