Prepare to be impressed! Located in popular Lyndwood Manor, the meticulous homeowner has made many upgrades & improvements to this home. As you enter, you are greeted with a two-story foyer, open concept floor plan, & hardwood flooring spanning the living, dining, hall, powder room, office / bedroom, stairs, & upper landing. The eat-in kitchen with island, built-in desk & pantry has been updated & includes granite counters with tile backsplash, antique white raised panel cabinets, stainless appliances, & French door leading to the low maintenance spacious deck with stairs to the brick paver patio, all overlooking a nice sized fenced in backyard. Off the kitchen is the family room with 11' ceilings, gas fireplace with mantle & marble hearth & custom built-ins on both sides, plus walls of windows for beautiful natural lighting. The upper level offers an oversized primary bedroom with sitting area, dual walk-in closets, & cathedral ceiling with fan. You are going to love the spa-like primary bath which includes a free-standing soaking tub, separate shower with designer tile & river rock flooring, double vanity sink with quartz counters, decorative light fixtures, & wide plank tile floors. The hall full bath has also been updated with designer tile, vanity sink, wainscoting & chair rail. There are three additional bedrooms, two with hardwood flooring, ceiling fans, & crown moldings, laundry room with washer & dryer, plus a hall linen closet. The fully finished lower level includes a HUGE L-shaped rec-room & game room area, additional bedroom or office with walk-in closet, the third updated full bath with tub, designer tile, & LVP flooring. The basement has a walk-up exit to the backyard, storage under the stairs & a separate room with shelving. Additional features & extras include a new concrete driveway & front walk, newer architectural shingle roof, many areas freshly painted, dual zone HVAC, additional refrigerator in garage, LED recessed lighting, extensive crown & chair rail molding though out, 9â ceilings, upgraded light fixtures, window treatments, & an overall polished, move-in ready home. This home is ideally located just a few blocks from the Lyndwood Square Shopping Center with a Giant grocery store, a fitness center, and many other shops, restaurants, plus easy access to routes 100, 95, 103 & 108. Donât miss this one!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,304 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price