Set in the sought-after Oak West community is this lovely end-of-group townhome with a seamless Patapsco State Park wooded view. A brick exterior welcomes you inside to find an extended foyer entry, hardwood floors, upgraded light fixtures, a kitchen with bright box window, white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a pass-through window to the dining room. The dining room overlooks the sunken living room with slider access to the deck with pergola and steps leading down to the patio. The upper level hosts 3 bedrooms including the primary bedroom with vaulted ceiling, double closet, and attached bath. Host game days and movie nights in the finished basement with rec room, wood burning fireplace, walkout access to the patio and yard, half bath, and utility room. New roof (2021) and new HVAC (2019). Welcome home!
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,663 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price