This charming 4 bedroom, 2 full bath split foyer home in the super convenient neighborhood of Glen Burnie Heights features a main level large living room, separate dining room with wainscoting, all newly acquired SS appliances in the remodeled kitchen, three full bedrooms, and a walkout from the dining room to an extra large screened in porch overlooking the back yard. The 2 full baths have recently been completely remodeled along with newly installed engineered wood flooring throughout the entire house. The lower level remodeled rec room includes a brick walled wood burning fireplace and wet bar in addition to a fourth bedroom. The separately deeded adjacent lot conveys so you can walkout to your level, completely fenced in, 0.29 acre backyard. The Glen Burnie town center and Routes #100 and #97 are minutes away. There is an open house on Saturday 8/28 from 1:00-3:00 PM.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
1,608 sq. ft
Glen Burnie Heights
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wainscoting, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price