The Mulberry, 2-story floorplan boasts an impressive center-island kitchen overlooking the breakfast area and great room. Entertain guests in the formal dining room, located off the kitchen with a walk-through butler's pantry. This floorplan also includes a main-level bedroom and adjacent bathroom perfect for guests or extended family. The primary suite offers a spacious bedroom with windows that overlook the peaceful backyard and a spa-like bathroom. Noteworthy optional upgrades include: a fifth upstairs bathroom off of bedroom 2 and a finished basement complete with a private bedroom with a walk-in closet, a full bathroom, unmatched storage space & an extensive recreation room.**This is a to-be-built home and photos are of a similar completed home. Final pricing dependent on the options selected. Please meet with an onsite agent for delivery timeframes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial, Traditional
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Shake, Shingle, Vinyl Siding
Septic, Public Sewer
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone, Natural Gas
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop, Energy Star
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Unfinished Basement
- Low-Emittance , Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Shakes, Vinyl, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Landscaping, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price