This custom-built home by Dale Thompson Builders has been well-maintained and shows like new. The exterior finish is brick and stucco and the interior offers a primary bedroom/bath on the main level and three bedrooms on the upper level. The main level also features hardwood floors in the entrance foyer, study, hallways, Kitchen, Dining area and Sunroom. The foyer opens into a spectacular Great Room that is carpeted, has a propane-gas fireplace, oversized windows, custom built in cabinets and double doors to a rear deck. The gourmet kitchen has a large center aisle, beautiful granite countertops, maple cabinets, cooktop and double oven. The Dining area has a tray ceiling, chair rail trim work and french doors that open out to a large screened porch. The Sunroom has two skylights and oversized windows for plenty of light and a double slider door for access to the screened porch. The Primary Bedroom has a walk-in closet and the Primary Bathroom offers a walk-in shower area with a glass block wall and ceramic tile flooring and double slider doors to the rear deck. The rear-entry 3 car garage has insulated and finished walls, 10' ceiling height, wall to wall shelving and storage, drop stair to attic space and access to the basement area. A large laundry/craft room with storage cabinets and full bath adjoins the kitchen and also opens into the garage. A circular skylight is located above the stair landing to the second floor which has three good-sized bedrooms with carpeting and a full bath. The unfinished basement offers a full bath rough-in, walkout exit, golf practice area with net, workshop, pellet stove with access to the ductwork for the entire home, sump pump and passive radon system. The front entrance is protected by a covered porch area. The rear of the home is highlighted with a wrap large screen porch with plenty of room, large tile flooring, a ceiling fan, skylight, a water feature and connection for television viewing. Adjoining the screened porch is an open deck area with painted concrete surface which further expands to a timbertech deck that opens into the Primary Bathroom. Just outside the basement and beneath the deck area is an enclosed shed storage area. Other features offered by this home include recessed lighting, central vacuum, crown molding, speaker system in the Great Room for surround-sound, oversized insulated tinted casement windows throughout the main level, gutter guards and many more. In addition, most of the furniture in the home is for sale so make an offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
3,622 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Florida Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Central Vacuum, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Central.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop, Poured
- Double Pane, Insulated, Skylights, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Casement
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private, Shared Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Stucco, Brick
- Brick, Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Premium, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price