This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath rancher offers one of the best values in Cockeysville. The home features a large addition extending the finished main level to over 1,750 sq ft. which leads to an expansive deck overlooking a 1/4 acre flat backyard. A large master bedroom, updated eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2.5 updated baths, 2 additional bedrooms, a bonus room which can be used as an office, hobby, or playroom, and a compact den with a gas fireplace, complete the main level. The large basement club room features a wet bar and wood stove. In addition, the two zone HVAC and roof have recently been replaced. A large driveway provides ample parking. Route #45 for shopping and restaurants, Interstate #83 and Light Rail for commuting, are minutes away making this a great home in a great area. There is an open house Saturday June 25th from 1:00-3-00 PM.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,439 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Satellite Dish.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price